15 June 2009

Savannah, I Miss You

Blogger has decided to be nice today. Yay!

I was lucky to get to travel to Savannah last week with some girlfriends of mine and I honestly didn't think I was going to come back. I absolutely fell in love with the city, especially the downtown historical area. I'm no history buff, by any means, but the amount of preservation is just amazing. It's definitely a photographer's dream and I can't imagine ever running out of places to shoot. I would love to relocate and move my business there. If only...

Here's one shot I took on River Street. We were told that some of these streets are original cobble stone, but some of it is newer. I can't imagine cobblestone looking so good after almost 300 years. Amazing. Beautiful city & lovely people!

Photobucket

No comments: