14 June 2009

And Baby Makes Three

I have to admit, I have a love/hate relationship with Blogger.

I love that it's FREE and I can use it to display work and advertise my baby business until I can afford something better, but I hate that it only wants to sporadically work with linking images from Photobucket. THAT is why I'm so terrible about posting. I will have these flashes of inspiration and decide to post newly edited images only to find that I can't get my copy/paste to work from Photobucket. I'm not sure what it is. It might be some sort of Mac issue for all I know. God forbid, I love this machine, but it's been angry at me lately. I think it knows I was gone for a week and totally neglected it. Poor iMac...

And the sizing issue is just a nightmare. So please forgive me for the cut-off images. I'm about to lose my sanity fighting with both Blogger & Photobucket, so today I just decided to let them win. I, Jaclyn Dodd, vow to one day have a BigFolioBlog and display my work properly. ;)

Back to photography...I did a fun session a while back with a very young, but very lovely couple, Chris & Kenny who actually just had their first child last week. I hope the future holds nothing but good things for them. To see more of this session go to the website & click on the Endearing gallery. Enjoy! ~Jaclyn

Photobucket

No comments: