21 February 2009

...Writer's Block

"There are three difficulties in authorship: to write anything worth publishing -- to find honest men to publish it -- and to get sensible men to read it." -Charles Caleb Cotton

My good friend and author, Krissi Dallas, needed headshots for her upcoming YA novel, Phantom Island so she contacted me. I love her book and am thrilled to be a part of this journey. We headed down to the Seminary South campus for her session and a general good time with the girls. Here is a sneak peak of her shoot:



Photobucket

Krissi...you are so unbelievably talented. I can't believe this is actually happening for you. Well, for both of us! I think God has given you such a gift for story-telling. I can't wait for the second book. :) ~Jaclyn

1 comment:

Krissi Dallas said...

DANG, you make me look good! :) Thanks for being so fun and creative with your work ... I mean, crawling through spiky trees and over treacherous rocks with evil koi fish waiting to swallow you ... just to get the best picture possible?! Every person should be so lucky to have such a photographer. Thanks for everything ... especially the support and encouragement.